So I have one more page left in my "Life is a ticket'" journal.
It's quite sad actually, I started it at 14, at the begining of year 10, and I've been able to document so many different feelings and events over the years.
Although a lot of things have changed over time, I can still relate to a lot of previous feelings. Which is quite depressing if you think about it.
I've been thinking about what to do this page on for a few days but now I think it's going to be on something to do with the above^.
It's quite sad actually, I started it at 14, at the begining of year 10, and I've been able to document so many different feelings and events over the years.
Although a lot of things have changed over time, I can still relate to a lot of previous feelings. Which is quite depressing if you think about it.
I've been thinking about what to do this page on for a few days but now I think it's going to be on something to do with the above^.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire